CryptoShimbun is your trusted source for cryptocurrency news, market movement and analysis, trends, tips and more. The crypto market is highly volatile so you always have to be in the know. Keep up to speed with the latest price swings and developments of the crypto market with the fast-rising crypto site in Japan!
How does the crypto market work?
Since it is still fairly new, the crypto market is marked as a nascent market which is why it is innately volatile. With most cryptocurrencies and other digital assets decentralized, the crypto market also runs across a network of computers.
It means that it’s not issued or upheld by a central command such as a government. Crypto coins and tokens only exist as shared digital records of ownership which are stored on a blockchain.
A blockchain is a digital ledger that records all the transactions made with a digital asset. Its name is derived from its structure wherein different records called blocks are linked together in a single list or a chain.
What moves the cryptocurrency market?
Due to its decentralized nature, the crypto market is mostly free from any economic or political force that affects traditional markets. However, it moves based on the stock of each crypto coin and token. Other factors also affect the movement in the market such as:
- Supply and demand – The total number of crypto coins and tokens is one of the key factors in pricing swings. This includes the rate at which the cryptocurrencies are released, destroyed or lost.
- Market capitalisation – With cryptocurrencies, the market cap is a metric that measures the value of all the coins and tokens in existence and how traders view this. To get this, the current market price of a coin is multiplied by the total number of coins in circulation.
- Integration – It is the degree of how a blockchain or cryptocurrency can be easily merged into existing infrastructures such as the payment system of an online business.
- Mass media coverage – The portrayal of cryptocurrency by the press influences the views of traders and other people interested in it. This includes cryptocurrency news, analysis, blogs, and promotions.
- Major events in the industry – Since the crypto market is fairly new, major events like regulatory updates, security breaches, and economic setbacks greatly affect its movement.
CryptoShimbun: Keep an eye on key areas of the crypto market
Be up to date on the latest cryptocurrency news and prices in the market with one of the fast-rising crypto sites in Japan. As your trusted source for everything crypto, CryptoShimbun delivers the newest and hottest topics, trends, tips, analysis, and guides in the country. Find out more about the key areas of the crypto market so you can easily navigate through it.
Bitcoin (BTC) is arguably the most popular digital asset you can get. Over the years many traders have been buying and selling BTC using different kinds of fiat money or altcoins.
Bitcoin trading supplies a new aspect to trading because of its dynamic force and high volatility as it makes its way into the global market.
Traders profit from Bitcoin trading by buying BTC when its price is low and selling it when the price shifts up. You can also deal Bitcoin by a contract for difference (CFD), which is venturing on its value without ever owning the asset.
It’s a fairly simple process to start trading Bitcoin:
- You will need to open and deposit money into an account on a Bitcoin exchange such as Binance, CEX.io, bitFlyer or Bitstamp.
- Build a Bitcoin trading plan so you will not leave trades open too long or close them too early.
- Do your research and make sure you’re up to date on cryptocurrency news.
- Open your first position on the exchange and place a trade.
Make smart and informed decisions in Bitcoin trading with CryptoShimbun. Get updated and accurate Bitcoin trading market analysis and guides to understand its movements and developments.
Crypto investment 101
Before you invest in cryptocurrencies and other digital assets, it’s best to learn and understand all the ins and outs of the crypto market. Cryptocurrencies have been the centre of intense debate over the years and the jargons can be a little confusing for many, especially for beginners.
Find useful articles that are easy to grasp and follow on a trusted crypto site in the country. CryptoShimbun provides various guides on a wide range of topics like ‘What is a crypto investment’, ‘How to trade’, and many more.
Discover the best crypto exchanges to start your crypto investment. You can also weigh the potential gains against your own risk tolerance from cryptocurrency news, analysis, and other updates here.
Bitcoin price metric
Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency in the market with its value rapidly growing. However, the price of Bitcoin continues to shift, making it one of the most volatile currencies right now. To trade Bitcoin smartly, you need to learn how to understand Bitcoin price metrics such as its market cap, market value, hash rates, transactions and more.
Aside from that, you should also get a good grasp of the factors that influence the price of Bitcoin so you can anticipate its price swings and developments. Read up on more topics about Bitcoin price metrics here.
Cryptocurrency chart explained
A cryptocurrency chart gives you an in-depth look at hundreds of cryptocurrencies by the time scale, supply and trade volume, fiat money, new studies or other indicators. It helps them make informed judgments on the best time to buy, sell or hold crypto.
Act on what the crypto charts show to unlock opportunities as a trader. Learn different kinds of crypto charts like the hammer candlestick, shooting star candlestick, hanging man candlestick chart and more. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is also a great technical analysis tool to look at the price changes of a digital asset and the speed of its price movements on a crypto exchange.
Knowing what a crypto chart states is a crucial skill for crypto traders. However, it can be overwhelming to look at, especially if you are new to the market. Here at CryptoShimbun, you can have a solid idea on what you’re looking at with comprehensive crypto chart guides, trading ideas and opinions, strategies and analytics.
Crypto traders terminology
Fully take in the ideas from the latest cryptocurrency news, trends, and developments you read here at CryptoShimbun. To do so, you will need to understand a few basic terms commonly used in the crypto world.
Learn more about crypto traders and their language. You can start from the widely accepted jargon and make your way into the hyper-complex realm of the crypto industry. Becoming a crypto expert is achievable with comprehensive guides and articles from CryptoShimbun. Know the latest trends with the newest and hottest stories about crypto.
Bitcoin investment options
There are many ways on how to invest in Bitcoin. To have a better chance of making a profit from your Bitcoin investment, you need to look out for the most ideal investment option for you. Read more about Bitcoin investment options such as:
- Buy and Hodl. The term ‘hodl’ was derived from a drunken typo of a crypto trader sharing his poor crypto trading skills and judgment to simply hold on to his Bitcoin. Buying and hodling as strategy and philosophy allow traders, especially new ones, to avoid losing or making less money.
It also helps them to prevent two common adverse trends in trading which are FOMO (fear of missing out) that leads to buying high and FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) that leads to selling low.
- Long Positions. Traders who opt for a more direct return use long positions as a strategic method to invest in Bitcoin. It refers to the action of buying Bitcoin that is then sold at the end of a price rally. This most likely relies on the volatility of Bitcoin that provides a high rate of return in case the market shifts to your favour. Leveraged trading is also offered by many Bitcoin trading platforms.
- Short Positions. Another Bitcoin investment option is a short position which works slightly differently from the other two trading tactics. It refers to the bet that the value of the cryptocurrency drops during a bitcoin bubble.
Cryptocurrency price index
The crypto price index is a valuable resource that allows you to make informed decisions in trading cryptocurrencies and other digital assets. Here at CryptoShimbun, you can get live crypto prices with charts, history, analysis, trading volumes and more.
Explore the prices of BTC, ETH, XRP and other top crypto coins in the market. Each crypto price index is made up of a selection of digital assets grouped and weighted by market cap). Find more cryptocurrency news and information on the major crypto index and other emerging crypto indexes.